5 Tips to Make a Beast Howl by Angela Addams
One thing my Huntresses know a lot about is how to get their Beasts all riled up! Usually they get the boys howling because they’re up to trouble and unwilling to follow the rules, but girls will be girls, right?
They’re also really good at getting their beasts howling in a hot and bothered kinda way so without further ado: 5 Tips to Make your Beast Howl
1. Give ‘em a chase. Jaylon and Aubrey have this one down to an art. With a bit of a head start and some killer stealth hiding techniques (mainly staying downwind) you can keep your beast chasing for a while...just make sure to leave behind some discarded clothing so he can follow your scent.
2. Talk Dirty. Forget those inhibitions and let your raunchy words flow. The Huntresses know just what to say to get things steamy.
3. Forget the panties. Darcy likes to keep Raven guessing about whether or not she’s wearing the leopard print, the lacy thong, or none at all. Add a skirt to the ensemble and you’re playing hard ball.
4. Surprise Attacks. All predators like to hunt but when you’re dealing with werewolves and their Huntress mates, you’ve gotta allow for some role reversal. The girls have perfected the sneak attack and given spontaneity a whole new level of fun.
5. Take it out of the bedroom. The girls like to keep it exciting by having romps in unusual places. On a plane, in the forest, or just a quickie in the shower, the Huntresses keep it hot by giving their beasts reasons to howl in all sorts of places.
The Huntresses are powerful warriors who know what they want and will fight to get it. They’re not shy about their desires either and know just how to heat up the room when they want some action from their men. A sure way to get your beast howling is to be bold, brave, and ready to let your inner Huntress out.
Beast Rising - The Order of the Wolf Book 7
The Huntresses are stepping up their game. So are the forces arrayed against them…
Mayhem is furious. While he and the boys have been rocking it out on stage at a series of concerts in Scotland, Darcy and Aubrey have been sneaking out for, as they so defiantly put it, “training.”
Raven is cut to the bone when he discovers what Darcy’s been doing behind his back. But simply forbidding the women from hunting isn’t the answer. Though it makes him uneasy, he talks Mayhem into joining forces to train alongside their women.
Training is in full swing when they encounter a pair of ancient Huntresses battling each other with powers Darcy and the girls can only dream about. Taking sides turns out to be a mistake when Darcy and Raven are kidnapped, and an evil plan is put into play to use the girls’ powers to unleash Lazarus, the king of the beasts.
The only way to defeat him is for the Order, Huntresses, and Wolves to put their mutual mistrust aside and unite. Or the world could be flooded with an unending river of feral beasts.
Warning: Contains sex in public places, a virtual reality threesome, and some red hot lovin’. Female warriors with an attitude who won’t be shackled or coddled, and rock star werewolf mates who are hard pressed to keep up.
Every day is Halloween for author Angela Addams. Enthralled by the paranormal at an early age, Angela spends most of her time thinking up new story ideas that involve supernatural creatures in everyday situations.
She lives in Ontario, Canada in an old, and she believes haunted, house with her husband and children.